To create a character, one must go to the guide, and follow the instructions on the page. Then go to Forum:Character Creation. Make sure to sign the forum. An admin will look at the forum, and tell you if your character is okay.
- Multiple characters may be made for one user, but he/she has to be able to handle all of them.
- Characters should be reasonably named. Simply, names may not be rude, and they have to follow common sense (For example, dfjldhfgrupqzs is not an appropriate name).
- After two weeks of user inactivity characters are at severe risk of demotion, displacement, or deletion. Administrators reserve the right to implement any of the prior punishments if deemed necessary.
- Upon creating an account at this wiki a user automatically receives a slot in which to create characters. From there they receive additional slots according to their user levels. As stated above characters must be maintained and remain somewhat active. Administrators reserve the right to disallow additional creation of characters.
Character Page StandardsEdit
- Template:My Character must be at the top of every character page.
- Template:Character Infobox can be used on character pages. It is not required, but it is recommended.
- Character pages must be properly categorized. Here are the categories required:
- The species of the character
- Character pages should be substantially more then a photo, name and sentence. They need to have actual bio/history/facts about the character, if you receive a notice that your page is too short or needs to be improved in some way, and do not do so by 3 days following the request, you will receive a warning.
- Your bio and history also needs to be within reason, as this is a role play wiki and not a fan fiction wiki, these characters are interacting with each other.
It is required characters be approved with the creation forum. If a character is made without being approved, the creator will be notified with Template:Claim Warning. The page will be deleted. The user will have the option of making a creation request. If he/she does then the page will be un-deleted.
Questions? Ask an admin.